Monday, April 26, 2004

Words of wisdom, from the insidious, Dr. MechaNaughty, the collossal death robot:

"Never hire a wino to do a hobo's job!"

"I'm not as likely to carve your entire extended family into delicate, saucy fillets of tender pink meat as you drunk I am."

"If i had a nickel for every time I've heard the phrase, "aggravated assault with a hedgehog, a peeled cucumber, 240 fluid ounces of gold, metal-flake automotive paint and a carry-kit of assorted rubber fishing lures" I would kick you square in the nuts!"

"A doctoral thesis, rubber cement, giblet gravy and a backhoe, these things are the stuff of infamy." (they are! True story!)

"like jews in a furnace, these are the days of our lives..."

"those who are willing to give up freedom for security will soon find that I am kicking their stupid asses all up and down the street, in broad daylight, in front of their family and friends." ( because the stupid deserve the abuse the good lord heaps upon them )

"I like Pork"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home