Saturday, September 25, 2004

Alysabeth's Big List of Stripper Names

There are color names like Rose, Emerald, Raven and Blanca, animal names like Panther and Bunny, 'good girl' names like Jenny, Emily, Sarah or Kathleen, 'bad girl' names like Poison and Sin. You can describe your personality with a name like Temper, Passion, Serenity or Joy, or go with a city, state or country, like Houston, Dallas, Georgia, Madison or Paris. There are names that make your mouth water, like Brandy and Champagne, Candy, Peaches or Toffee. Call yourself Bobby, Stevie or Frankie, and you can be sure nobody will mistake you for one of the guys. You can give yourself the name you always wanted or the one you plan to name your daughter, like Vivienne, Alyssa or Soleil, or pick a fun name like Sassy, Scandal or Bailey.

A stripper's name, contrary to popular belief, isn't always or even usually a way to hide their identity. It means that they're a member of the sorority. It is the name they have given the embodiment of their glamorous and sensual selves.

This is a list of strippers I have known or heard of in my long career. Every one of these names has been or still is used by a living, breathing, high-heel-wearing sex goddess. Some I only met once and some are the best people I've ever known. I was amazed I still remember a few of these, but there are some I won't ever forget. The list will continue to grow as I keep walking down Memory Lane and hearing from others.

Stripper Names

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home