Friday, September 24, 2004

The Shadow People

The Shadow People(ed.) Recently Len wrote into us with a interesting story about shadow people. Are they trans-dimensional beings, ghosts, or something else? Len has given us a interesting insight into his encounters with them..Have you seen a shadow person? If so let us know! Email us at info@anomalies.net.
The facts and statements of this story are absolutely true...My name is Len, I live in Northwestern Pa. I am the one who sent the photo of the " Dimensional or Interdimensional Portal caught on film...." Now Before I go any further here, Since that photo was taken, and have inquired about it , and had it posted on other web sites, and so forth, I have had some very strange events happen at my home, that so far cannot be explained! The first event started quite normal...( Let me try to explain normal ). The best way to do this is by saying....

Check out this wierd business

This is almost too stupid even for me to post. But hey, it's Mulder Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home