Saturday, September 11, 2004

Technical Virgin.com

Oh this fucking ROcks so HARD! Look at this:

The Technical Virgin Pledge:

Print this pledge and sign it. Print extra copies for your friends and ask them to sign it, too. Then enjoy your new life of sexual fulfillment free of the risk of pregnancy!

I believe that vaginal heterosexual intercourse and its accompanying possible consequences of pregnancy should be postponed until marriage or college, whichever comes first.

However:
 
I believe that orgasms are an important part of a healthy and balanced life.
 
I believe that masturbation should be encouraged among males and females of all ages, both by manual methods and with the use of vibrators, dildos and other such devices.
 
I believe that sharing orgasms with others, via manual, oral, and anal sex between consenting partners, whether of my same sex or the opposite sex (providing proper safety techniques are utilized) is a moral and desirable activity for myself and my peers.
 
I will encourage others to join me in my beliefs and activities.
 


Signed:

Now FLY, my beautiful MONKEYS, FLY!!!
FLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home