Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pictures for you to poop on

I just had these images sittin' around after I stole 'em off the Lileks site. As I was sitting here looking at them again, I said to myself, I said:"Why don't I share the love with those who are close to me?" all snuggly-bunny-like and stuff like that there. And So, here they are. With my commentary. Without further ado, here's the images...

"Wow! Is it legal to be this gay in the fifties? I doubt it...BUT I AM!!!!!"
He's headin' off to sweaty men town to do some things all those erect oil derricks have been making him think of. This picture should be used in an invitatation to a new bar called The Tool Box or The Man-Hole.


While the husbands teeth clench in primal panic, the wife's stream of obscenity is forming a superheated barrier that is not only vaporizing the glass of the windshield but also causing hubby's penis to draw back up into his abdomen in sheer distaste and horror that he married such a foul mouthed strumpet. This is a lesson citizens! DO NOT MARRY THE GIRL AT THE STRIP CLUB! No matter how wide she can open her mouth in a barroom contest for fifty dollars cash money.


"Listen bitch! If you laff at my spacesuit even ONE more time, me and my Heaven's Gate brethren will shove that pen straight up your honky white ass so far you'll be cryin' ink..." "Go fuck yourself kid, your ineffectual helmet is beyond laffable, and if you even think about gettin' froggy, my man back in the corner will cap your sorry little ass straight in your dome! Now...You want the crack or not?" "Damn you,bitch!!.......yes."


What kind of "gays in the military", Liberace-style hoohaa is going on HERE!?!?!? Let's see, The guy on the right is propping his limp ass up with a freakin' artillery shell! The goober on the left is holding his helmet as though he just poured out his brains out onto the concrete. And the saffron scarved gentleman in the middle.....well, that's just so gay I havent the words to describe the boy-fondling,glory-holing,hot oil handjobbing, public lavatory sex-cruising, "got a strong like for hairy men"ing stuff he's into. Surely he is the pink-triangle ringleader of this Homo-Hogan's Heros lineup here. Now all this might sound as if I'm anti-gay, which I am not! But I know gay when I see it, girlfriends. And this here is really, really gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home