Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Am Trouble.com - Masuimi Max

"Welcome to my little home on the internet! I am the official spokesmodel for Hollywood landmark "Trashy Lingerie" and I was just given the brand new title "Global HIN Spokesmodel" - Both of these great companies are located in Los Angeles, where I currently reside. These unique jobs have taken me all over the world and back. Starting March 5th, I will be touring with HIN for the rest of the year, expect to see me at EVERY single show in the US and abroad! Also, being the spokesmodel of Trashy Lingerie comes with more responsibilities than the frequent photoshoots for their sexy signature collections, some of my new duties will be hosting and performing for their wild, highly publicized events!"

xoxo,
Masuimi Max

CLICK HERE

Slooty McSlootypants struts her tattoo'd stuff - Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home