Thursday, October 13, 2005

Introducing the Jones Family

At the urging of Sars, I'm going to tell you about the Jones family.

In my new neighborhood, there are a lot of outdoor cats. Outdoor cats, in my experience, don't tend to stick to their own yards. They run around and go wherever they want. Property lines mean nothing to cats.

As a result, we often have strange cats in our back yard, or even sometimes in our front yard, hanging out by the bird feeders or skulking around in the deep grass next door. I don't know what their actual names are, and in some cases I'm not entirely sure which house they belong to. So I just assumed that they are all related. Because they're all cats, and they all have the same type of longish fur and the same general body type. I don't think they are siblings. They must be cousins. And they all have the last name Jones.

CLICK HERE for the whole story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home