Wednesday, September 29, 2004

How To Spot A Tyrant - Facial Hair!

Take a look throughout history and you'll notice that too many of the major tyrants and despots of our time had facial hair. And usually very weird facial hair. In fact, this coincidence has even affected presidential elections in the United States. In more recent times, Americans have become incredibly uncomfortable with electing politicians who sport beards or moustaches. When was the last time we elected a president with facial hair? The answer: William Howard Taft and he had a miserable 4 years as president.

However, back to the main point. The makings of a tyrant or despot seems to center around the growth of facial hair. I even decided to test myself and see how many I could come up with. Let me know if I've left any out:

Tyrant Facial Hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home