Thursday, September 30, 2004

I am being told it's too much.

I have a question for any regular readers, assumng I have any.

"Do I post too many things per day?"

Yuki told me that some people don't like to check my site because there's too much posted every day and they can't keep up. Now this makes no damn sense to me because noone's supposed to be keeping up. And it shouldn't be anything like 'too much of a hassle' to click on the stuff that sounds interesting. But maybe it is.

PLEASE, if you read this post. COMMENT on it and tell me if I post too much per day? I can limit it to five posts a day if that would make people feel more comfortable coming to check out my site. I need to know. Does it seem to overwhelm? Do I need to limit 'posts-per-day' or can I rock and roll with max postage all the time?

Respond if you can, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

--The Rev.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, keep posting as many things as you like, if you really have nothing to do and you don't keep up with the page everyday, then you have a whole bunch of stuff to look at every time you get to the page...

8:25 AM  
Blogger DC Baker said...

Keep doin'what your doin'. It's your blog.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home