Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sex With Cars

Are you sexually attracted to cars? Have you had sex with a car?
 
I'm sexually attracted to certain cars. My favorites include many of the 80's GM G-Bodies such as the Buick Grand National, Chevy Monte Carlo SS, and the Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe/442. I also find the 2nd and 3rd generation Camaros attractive along with the 2rd generation Trans Ams. However, there are very few cars made after 1987 appeal to me. The only modern cars that I find sexy are the Mustang and the Cadillac Seville. Quite an interesting mix.

What do you do if you are sexually attracted to cars? You find ways to have sex with them!
 
How does one go about having sex with a car? One guide to sex with cars is here. However, I generally don't use the method described in that guide. I'm more of a body man.
 
I've met quite a few people through this website and I'm amazed to find that this is a global fetish. Since Americans are so car centric, I assumed that most of the people I'd meet would be American. However, I've met people from many different countries including those with governments that would probably put you to death for car sex

Not IN them...WITH them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home