Saturday, October 16, 2004

Menu Switch at TGI Friday's

When I was in high school, I taught myself to use Corel Draw by copying logos such as Crest Toothpaste and Frito Lay Corn Chips. I printed out phony corporate letterhead, and dreamed up interesting ways to use it.

Fast forward to 2003. On a trip to TGI Fridays with Ken and May, I noticed that the TGI Fridays menu pages were paper, protected from spills behind a sheet of plastic.

The menu was already chock full of zany menu descriptions, but I wouldn't let that get in my way. I decided to make a new menu page.

Like many project ideas, this one got put onto the Cockerham back burner for several months. Eventually, my interest was rekindled. It was the TGI Friday's new Atkins-friendly low-carb menu that got my attention. This baby was aching to be ridiculed.

this is a great, Culture Jammer prank! DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home