Thursday, November 17, 2005

80's Music Retrospective

Since I started talking about it today the floodgates have opened and now I gotta blab. I'm taking a moment to remember some great songs and bands.

Jesus and Mary Chain: Just Like Honey, The Living End, Taste Of Cindy, Never Understand, You Trip Me Up.

Love and Rockets: It could be sunshine, Kundalini Express, Ball of Confusion, Jungle Law, No big Deal, Motorcycle, So Alive, If there's a Heaven Above, The Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven, Haunted When the Minutes Drag, God and Mr. Smith, Mirror People, No New Tale to Tell, Everybody Wants to go to Heaven, Earth Sun Moon, Lazy, Here on Earth, Waiting for the Flood.

Tones on Tail: Lions, Happiness, Slender Fungus, Go, Christian Says.

Siouxsie and the Banshees: Spellbound, Cities in Dust, Trust in Me, Strange Fruit, Gun, Peek-A-Boo, Rawhead and Bloodybones, Kiss Them for Me. ( I'm forgetting a LOT of good stuff )

Dead Can Dance: Fuck it! Just buy ANY album and marvel at the glory. Let me recommend Aion, A Passage in Time, Into the Labrynth, Toward the Within or Serpent's Egg.

I'm not even gonna get in to all the great other bands like Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Severed Heads, Negativeland, Devo, and so on that I am not mentioning here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home