Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Jack Chick 'Tracts'

If you used to be a drunken, malcontent, drug-using, club-hopper like me then at some point a christian came up to you and handed you one of these. These little mini-comics about God were so kitsch-funny that I usaually held onto them to show my other drunken aquaintances at the club. I remember crouching against the wall on the side of this club we all used to go to with two lads with the unlikely names of 'Dragon' and 'Oboe' ( these are the least crazy names folks had back then! Two other famous downtown characters were named 'Spit' and 'Scuz' I shit you not! ) and laughing our LSD-addled asses off to the pictures and text of these ludicrous little pamhplets. Now you can scope 'em out online and share in the knowledge of Christ-driven tomfoolery. Enjoy!

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home