Monday, April 26, 2004

School of Hard Holds
This site is a comedy warehouse! You must see it's "Recipes in Collected" section. I almost peed it was so funny. Here's a sample:

"I am having the good times reporting on my computer book once again to all of you! It has been the longest time since I am coming here to put down the words about the matches and the important events happening in the life of Yours Truly. I am getting many e-mails saying "Greatest wrestler in history of sport of Mexican wrestling, please up to date your computer book because we are demanding satisfaction with the words you put down". This has been moving me to tears or close to location of tears and I am thoughtful of the outpouring of good intentions by fan-types so I am writing in the computer book today! "

http://www.somethingawful.com/epg/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home