Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My Refutation

I most certainly did not join the Order of DeMolay at the age of 14. Nor did I subscribe to the tenets of LeVay Satanism through most of my adolescent years. I certainly did not count myself a member of the Order Fraternis Rosicruciae as first an apprentice and then full member by the age of 22. And at no time did I become an Ancient and Accepted Scotch Rite Mason. I have never been a brother of the craft of the Lodge of the Temple of the Orient and absolutely not a member of the Ordo Templi Orientis, also known as the Golden Dawn Society. I haven't to my knowledge counted myself among the number of the heretical Cathar faith, such as it exists today. Nor have I , by any means, been involved with the American branch of the Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria despite any rumored involvment in that group by members of my German ancestry. I cannot confirm any rumors of my alleged involvement with the Order of the Knights Templar and I certainly cannot be proven to have had any association with a certain Elk's Lodge fraternity. I have not appeared on the roster of the Theosophical Society of Madame Blavatsky. I do not claim any association with the Hidden College, the Secret Chiefs of Agharta or the Order of Carolingian Priests of Catholicism. I have not seen the Yellow Sign. I have never met nor practiced the faith of the Vodoun, especially not in the year 1994 nor have I engaged in the practice of Hermetic Traditions dating back to the mystery cults of ancient Greece. I have no knowledge of my ever having attended the meeting of a Coven of witches or Neo-Pagans nor have I ever been a member of the Council of Magical Arts. I also claim no affiliation with the infamous Illuminati of legend.

I have never sought the symbolic Elixir of Immortality and I certainly do not percieve the hidden meaning of the phrase "Et in Acadia Ego". I cannot maintain that I have ever known with certainty the significance of the Merovingian Kings of France as it pertains to esoteric legends of the Holy Grail. I cannot divulge the true form of The Philosopher's Stone. I am unaware of the location of the Ark of the Covenant and cannot name a location in Ethiopia whereat it rests. I have never trampled the cross nor blasphemed against the God Jehova or Yaweh in any form of initiatory rite. I have not seen the Head of Baphomet for myself in a subterranean room in Raleigh, North Carolina. I do not know anything about the real reason the United States government is installing 2000 kilometers of fiberoptic cable in uninhabited and frozen Antarctica. I have never performed a certain ritual before a certain fire on a certain day for the express purpose of adoring an evil God. I cannot translate the Voynich Manuscript and the key to it's translation was most assuredly not given to me by a man who had it from a man claiming to be from Morrocco but possessing a strangely oriental cast to his features. I have no secret knowledge of the builders of the Nan Madol ruins of Ponape. I do not know the other possible acronym of the inscription of Christ's cross I.N.R.I.. I claim no meeting with the Comte de Saint Germain and have certainly never seen him with my own eyes. I do not know anything about a modern Hellfire Club following a direct line of tradition from the first continental European congregation of the same name. I know nothing of the inner teachings of certain organizations claiming among it's members such historical notables as the Count of Cagliostro, Francis Bacon, John Dee, SPARTACUS of France, or other infamous personalities such as the Mad Monk Rasputin. I do not know the origin of the VRIL force. I do not know the location of The Black Monolith called the Stonehenge of Wickedness. I cannot claim any knowledge of any significance of sunken ruins off the coast of Bimini.

I refute any claims to the contrary.

"Non Serviam!"
- Rev. Dr. Eric Z. Willman

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lies. all lies. i saw him at a temple in thailand. he was painting "3" "3" "3" all over the pinnicale during a lightning storm while wearing elk's antlers and reciting "Clatu-Veratu-Ni*COUGH*". it appeared that somebody didn't pay attention during the council!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home