Thursday, April 07, 2005

SATANICIDE

Da boyz in Satanicide are from Jer-Z and have colectivley kicked more Rock N' Roll ass then Kiss and Zep and AC/DC and Skid Row and tha Crue all put together oh yeah and Sabbath! I have seen every Satanicide show sins the summer of 86' wen they playd in Bayonne, NJ at tha RATTLE-AX wich wuz a festival of rock mayhem wich wuz kicked off by Satanicide. No uther bands wanted to go on after them because they rocked so fuckin' hard there wuz nothin those shitty bands cood hav done to top them and not to mention they burned part of the stage down with this pyrotechnic that Devlin made in his basement. Aleister playd the most rippin 45 minute guitar solo ever played and I saw most of it so I no it rokked. And thare wer thees chicks that my cusin Herb brought over and we went out to my car to smoke some weed and this chick wuz like nice moccasins and I said thanks they are my brothers and shit and I new we were gonna get laid but then I got high and drank to many beers and so I had to pee so I went back in side and Aleister wuz still rippin' but I must hav passed out in the bathroom cuz wen I woke up the club wuz dark and I wuz locked in there so I just fired up the tap and drank until they reopend wich I think wuz on Monday cause they are closed on Sundays.

In conclewshun if you ever get a chance to see the greatest rock band on earth which is Satanicide you shood definatly go see them because it is a fuckin party!!!!!!

SATANICIDE

Be SURE to roll your mouse over the picture on the opening page - Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home