Saturday, April 09, 2005

WTF! - FROTTING - WTF!

I feel that I should explain the term FROT to our readers out there who AREN'T familiar with the vernacular. I just found out about this madness a few weeks ago from my friend and fellow author of this site, Lord Nimrond. Allow me to set the stage by providing you with this definition courtesy of urbandictionary.com

1. frot
Used in the gay community as a term for an activity involving sexual gratification by rubbing that occurs between two men who do not wish, usually out of preference, to engage in anal intercourse. etymology: contraction of 'frottage'

This growing movement of men into frot who disown anal sex is not simply a matter of sexual taste. It goes farther than that, for it's a rejection of the overly and unhealthily feminized self-image of gay men that has dominated our lives for generations

2. frot
actual, factual, real deal, no-girls-allowed, sex between men, rubbing penises together between two humping bodies or within a single hand

Example: I wanna frot you like an animal.

I just though I should spread the word about the new whacked out term you may not have known. Like 'Donkey Punching', "Dirty Sanchez", "Docking" and the ever popular "World Class" which is more of a phenomenon than an act, so I hear.

If you DARE to actually put 'frot' or 'frotting' into google, you will see the many horrors and indelible images which will be burned into your mind, NEVER to be wiped clean. ( Not for the timid! ) Don't say I didn't warn you! Kids, don't try this at home!

For more on 'Docking" reply to this post. You're not even going to BELIEVE what that act is!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home