Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Geof Darrow

Geof Darrow is the best comic artist I have ever seen and possibly the best comic artist alive today. Anyone who opposes me in this belief is an infidel who I will have to kill in the name of the faith. He is everything in a comic artist that I want to be. I can criticize no detail of his work. BOW DOWN before the awesome skill of the mighty Geof Darrow. I recommend "The Art of 'The Matrix'" and Dark Horse Comic's "Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot" as proof of what I claim.

Strangely, the web offers NO good galleries of his work that I could find. Oh, there's namby-pamby little 'please don't sue me' wuss-pages showing a few low-res images of his work. But you have to actually get down 'hi-res style' to see the AMAZING SUPERIORITY of his work in all of it's UNIVERSAL TRUTH. So go check out a book and see what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home